WHAT WE OFFER OUR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
Our sales associates enjoy some of the greatest benefits in the business, including high commission splits! We believe in rewarding our associates for a job well done. Plus, we are one of the only companies that consistently feeds our REALTORS with qualified leads from the web and our various marketing programs.
HERE IS A SUMMARY OF OUR SALES PROGRAM BENEFITS FOR SALES ASSOCIATES:
- Great commission splits.
- Generous bonuses when you sell another associate’s listing, refer other REALTORS and more! We give you many different ways to increase your earnings.
- A rich, web leads program which generates great income for our agents.
- State-of-the-art office facilities, including free WiFi, conference rooms, colour copying and printing, gourmet coffee and bottled water, spacious workstations and more.
- Corporate-grade personal technologies, including Microsoft Outlook/Exchange Server, DocuSign, Online Document Management and our proprietary Web-based Leads Management Program.
- The power of TCS Social to help you find new clients. There is never a cost to participate in any our web programs.
- Participation in The Condo Store Realty Inc., ever popular retail concept store in the vibrant Liberty Village neighborhood in trendy King West.
- Complete marketing and production support, one-on-one coaching to enable our REALTORS to plan, design and launch direct mail and E-Mail campaigns increasing production, efficiency and income.
- Inclusion of your listings in our newspaper advertising and e-mail campaigns.
- Ongoing technology and leading edge business training to help our associates understand the best tools available for acquiring and retaining clients.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A THE CONDO STORE REALTOR?
Our company specializes in the hugely successful Toronto condo market, and our associates must have certain qualifications before being considered for employment:
- Good understanding of downtown Toronto and the GTA, especially understanding our many exclusive condo buildings. We expect our new associates to be skilled in selling Toronto condos and homes.
- Basic technology skills related to the day-to-day activities of a sales associate (i.e. E-mail, Word processing, Web browsing)
- A willingness to work full-time in real estate
- A determination to succeed and work at an above-average level
- An open mind, one that can embrace ever-changing tools and technologies
Of course, if you have other qualities that would make you an exceptional addition to our team, we are always happy to learn more about you.